We've all seen the breathtaking photos of New Zealand and stared slack-jawed at the amazing scenery in films like The Lord of the Rings. Now is our chance to experience the majesty and quench our thirst for adventure. We'll be based in Auckland, a thriving metropolis in the north of New Zealand's north island with a growing digital nomad community. There's limitless excitement, food, music, and art to experience in the heart of the city, but just beyond we'll discover rainforests, hot springs, volcanoes, and aquatic life that exists nowhere else on earth. In Auckland we'll have it all - inspiring minds, modern living, and adventure at our doorstep.
What you'll get
- Private accommodations (apartment or house in Auckland, walking distance to the co-working space)
- Full-time membership at the local co-working space (24/7 access)
- Airport transfers
- Local SIM card with 3G of data and international minutes
- Welcome dinner of traditional Māori foods
- Coffee, tea, and non-alcoholic beverages
- Day trip (transfer, flight, breakfast, and guided tour) to Great Barrier Island
- Weekly workshops, master classes, pool parties, barbecues, local excursions, and brainstorming sessions
- Dedicated staff members to help book your flights, figure out visas, and get the most out of every day
- Comprehensive packet with all the information you need to know to experience the best of Auckland and the surrounding areas
- January 6, 2018-February 4, 2018
- Couples: 50% off for your partner (if you share a room)
- US$150 discount for referrals (bring a friend!)
- Early bird discount: $200 off if you apply before September 1, 2017!